Friday 27 November 2015

SARAH // LOUDER THAN WORDS








American Apparel jeans // Brandy Melville top // Zara jacket // Marc Jacobs purse // Aritzia beanie

Yet again another lame attempt at adding colour. This day was Hannah's last in the city and we spent it being the ultimate tourists and walked across the Golden Gate Bridge. Despite the beautiful sunshine this was probably one of the windiest days I have experienced in the city. We laughed our asses off with our hair blowing everywhere while we tried not to lose our hats. Unfortunately with SFs moody weather you are never really prepared for what's to come, it's always a "cross your fingers and go" type of thing. I'm wearing a more casual outfit for wandering the city but I've used different textures to keep it interesting. I've recently been reminded of my love for velvet and continue to look for new ways to style old pieces like the ones in this post. While living the broke student life I'm constantly finding inspiration in hidden gems that have been tucked away in the corners of my closet.

xx
Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment