Wednesday 4 November 2015

SARAH // RUBY TUESDAY






wearing: zara jacket  | vintage top | | urban outfitters dress, hat & bag

Someone recently asked me, "What is the point of fashion and dressing up everyday?". Now, not everyone would agree on this topic, but I see fashion as the simplest form of self expression because we all get dressed every day and we all have clothes in our closet. Getting "dressed up with no where to go" is like a hobby of mine. After a busy day I'm always finding solace in coming home and playing with the textures and colours in my closet.

Here, I'm layering this girly top with edgy, black accents. The photographer, Fouad Alkhateeb, and assistant photographer, Eric Park, really taught me about life on the other side of the camera. As my second year in SF continues I am beginning to notice how fashion, dance, photography, and many other arts can form a melting pot together and I am sure having fun testing the waters.

xx
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right. Fashion is a form of self-expression, like any other art form. Keep it up!!! The photos are gorgeous. Kudos to your photog friends :)

    Cheers,
    Jennifer Findlay

    ReplyDelete