Tuesday 1 March 2016

SARAH // CHANTILLY LACE
























  Jacket & Blouse & Purse vintage // Slip forever 21 // Shoes Steve Madden

Vintage wins today. I woke up feeling extra girly and decided to layer up on these little white embroidered pieces I have lying around my closet. Sometimes putting an outfit together has nothing to do with what works, instead I just choose pieces based on my personality that morning and then layer them up. I spent the afternoon drinking tea in the Japanese Garden at Golden Gate Park so you could say I fit in quite nicely.
I'm in a thrifting phase at the moment and I find myself being severely uninspired by all the brand name stuff out there today. My workout routine for 2016 includes diving deep into five dollar bins and doing laps around racks and racks of one-ofs. Shopping has never felt so rewarding.

xx 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment