Tuesday 1 March 2016

HANNAH // DISH & DU/ER







Dish & DU/ER jeans // Topshop top & shoes // H&M moto // Free People hat // vintage bandana // Pour la Victoire bag

We are in the dying stages of winter right now, and in Vancouver that means its raining/overcast every day. My 8 AM classmates may not believe me, but I too go through the struggle every morning of debating whether or not it is appropriate to go to school in a blanket burrito and slippers. Peering out my curtains everymorning to find the same old Vancouver rain is just about enough to have me fishing through the remains of lululemon leggings i set fire to circa 2010 at my parents house.
Luckily I ran into the Dish denim pop up shop here in Vancouver before any workout pants were removed from the trash. The rad team there let me test drive a pair of their Pebble Grey skinnies made with their new N2X material. Dish & DU/ER uses fabric that has comfort and stretch without sacrificing  the look of classic denim. They are also a Vancouver company so their lightweight fabric really was made for our west coat weather. I'm styling my Dish jeans here with a mix of neutrals and my vintage bandana. 

#SHOPLOCAL 

Hannah

☮ ✌ 


Dish & DU/ER for Montecristo Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment